Factorial is an open, modern, easy-to-use HR platform born to dramatically simplify employee management. It helps HR and management automate processes and gather relevant organizational data so as to make better business decisions. Factorial was born in the second half of 2016 and it has so far onboarded tens of thousands of organizations around the world. Factorial has won awards and received amazing NPS reviews from its clients since day one. It has closed over 18MEUR in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital among others). Most importantly, it has been able to build a super talented rockstar team of +90 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
Factorial closed the year 2019 multiplying revenues by 10.
So this is a potentially fast growing career opportunity within a hypergrowing company.
We are building a team of energetic people!
At the end of the internship, if you demonstrate that you are responsible and proactive you will have the possibility to join our company and grow professionaly!
What we can offer you:
* High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
* Young and multicultural environment
* Competitive salary and excelent commissions based on experience
* Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
* Fast-paced career progression
* Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
* Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19
* Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
* (COMPANY NAME) Breakfasts every Tuesday
* Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
* Summer and Fall Parties
* Afterwork Beers
* Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
* Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers
We seek an energetic and motivated Customer Support profile to join our team! You will learn how to help customers with their queries and questions via chat, email and phone.
* Ambitious, self-motivated, energetic.
* Committed, organized, proactive.
* Flexible, fast learner, risk taker.
* Decisive, multi-task.
* Native level of Spanish or English
* Speak advanced French or German is a plus!
* Excellence in communicating and problem solving
* Previous experience in Customer Support is a BIG PLUS