Descripción de la compañía
Social Influence is changing the world, join one of the fastest growing social media startups in the industry, a unique approach to influencer marketing.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's most complete and advanced suite of tools in the market. We provide a platform (SaaS) where our clients can control, analyse and magnify their digital presence, getting a grasp of their industry's online strategies.
Nowadays, Influencer Marketing is the most powerful mechanism when advertising a product and the companies are obtaining a revenue of 300% in visibility. For this reason, (COMPANY NAME) is in the lead of this trend, and we are creating marketing campaigns with Influencers.
Get to know us:
About (COMPANY NAME): lgn.cm/(COMPANY NAME)
About Influencer Marketing: lgn.cm/InfluencerMarketingVideo
Descripción del puesto
What are we looking for:
A person who is willing to take on new challenges and find potential clients for our SaaS, Influencer Marketing, Omniconversion and Paid Media services. The Data Developer, as part of the Sales team, will have to be a natural-born analyst, very organised, analytical, and exceptionally proactive. Someone able to identify and always up to date with new opportunities, trends and markets. We are looking for a team player who has a creative and organized approach to tasks and responsibilities.
What are we offering?
A 3 - 6 month internship (not remunerated but with hiring option) where we offer students first hand experience from day 1 of the business development process of an emerging digital company, currently in phase of expanding in overseas markets.
* Researching, identifying and qualifying leads for the sales process using a variety of tools.
* Creating and developing new strategies and tactics to identify and open new markets or sectors.
* Identifying key leads and potential new clients.
* Collaborating with the Business Development Team to generate powerful collateral and related marketing materials.
* Sales CRM software management.
Education and knowledge:
* Bachelor's Degree completed or currently enrolled.
* Experience with CRM software would be a plus.
* Basic formula building in Excel and statistics reporting.
* Analytical - oriented mindset.
* English: Required B2
* Italian: Native
* Spanish: Not required but recommended