Sales Support Intern with technical background
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
* Support to Sales
* Updating proposals templates
* Support on master data tasks and tenders
* Contact with Account Managers
* Monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members
* Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information
* Handling administrative duties for the company
You are a part of
A dynamic team, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different teams and working with innovative products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Studying towards a Bachelor degree (currently enrolled) in Biomedical Engineering or another Technical Studies
* Available to do university agreement for 6 months up to 1 year
* Strong analytical skills
* Positive attitude
* Advanced Excel
* Computed Tomography knowledge is an asset
* Fluent Spanish and English are required.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
|Posted on:||19 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|