By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people's daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At (COMPANY NAME), we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It's about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas - we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and cxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm to learn more.
Demand Planner (Internship)
Within our Customer Service and Demand Planning organization, we are looking for an intern that will support in assuring Product Availability in accordance to service levels and planned promotions and functioning as business partner with external and internal customers, will manage stock levels within NOWC targets.
A TYPICAL DAY
* Manage target stock levels and assure supply from supply units in order to meet product availability service levels
* Manage the demand plan based on trends, sales force demand plan and direct customer input
* Collaborate with KAMs in order to increase product availability and demand plan accuracy and become a preferred and reliable partner.
* Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
* Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
* Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
* Provide suggestions to management for improving demand planning and internal processes.
* Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
* Assists in creating performance reports.
WHO YOU ARE
Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
Organized. You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
Communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Innovative. You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life.
A team-player. You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Basic Supply chain Management degree
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Portuguese knowledge is a plus
Required Languages: Fluent English and Spanish
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including (COMPANY NAME), AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 (COMPANY NAME) had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
|Posted on:||20 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Portuguese, Spanish|