As a B2B Intern you will be working directly with the Growth Team. Your role will be focused on supporting the development of B2B sales channels and lead daily relationships with partners to contribute to company growth.
This is a 6 months internship; the starting date is as soon as possible.
* Sourcing of new marketplaces or distributors aligned with B2B strategy and company values with top priority to Asia and Pacific regions
* Plan together with marketplaces future sales campaigns and support them to implement it.
* Manage daily relationships with the partners since the deal is signed until the order is delivered.
* Participate in the negotiations and be responsible to prepare the contracts.
* Lead exchanges and returns process to minimize the cost but offering top service.
* Responsible for marketplace inventory management.
* Work together with the media team to continuously update the catalog and provide the latest content to marketplaces.
* Responsible for B2B monthly PnL and contribute to company profitability.
* Responsible for the company's weekly and monthly B2B reports.
Skills & Background
* Stellar written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly
* Strong project management and organizational skills, including managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve strategic objectives
* Proactivity and ability to work independently with ownership of responsibilities
* Native English speaker
* A highly organized approach to work
* Preference: Business/Sales academic or professional background
* Full-time availability (40h/week)
* Strong passion for sales activities: bold and brave attitude
What do we offer?
* A part-time Internship in a Startup environment
* The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluter industries in the world
* A position with the best career development possibilities
* Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
* Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free in our rooftop with 360ş Barcelona views
* A full-time internship located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach. WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us
|Posted on:||03 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|
|Job duration:||6 months|