Join our international team and kick-start your career in Sales!
Your role as Sales Intern will be focused on supporting all activities in the first part of the sales process, including lead generation through:
o cold calling,
o cold emailing,
o lead qualification,
o market research and
o first sales meetings.
This is therefore a mix of client facing work and internal sales support.
· Currently enrolled in a university degree program, preferably in business management and/or administration.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Desirable fluency in German and/or French.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, current computer technology and use of databases.
· An understanding of the importance of confidentiality and data privacy practices.
· Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Capable of administrating and prioritizing tasks in a dynamic environment.
· Available for 6 months
· Must commit to a schedule of at least 32 hours per week
Proactive and positive attitude is required, and resilience is key to stand many rejections.
OPEN TO START IN FEBRUARY 2021 IN OUR BARCELONA OFFICE (INITIALLY REMOTELY)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS OPEN ONLY TO STUDENTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A UNIVERSITY DEGREE OR MASTER PROGRAM AND ARE RESIDING IN SPAIN
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Languages:||English, German, French|