Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At (COMPANY NAME), we're passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you're looking for an ambitious team that's revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch. You can find out more about the (COMPANY NAME) Way here.
Alexandre and Steve launched (COMPANY NAME) in July 2017. Since then, the team has made great strides:
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 250,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 600+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
As a Sales Development Representative Intern in Spain, your role is to generate as many relevant opportunities as possible for the Spanish Sales team. So you will have a key role in our outbound strategy!
You will join a team composed of Account Executives, Business Developers, SDRs and Key Account Managers skyrocketing the Spanish Market 🚀
👩💻🧑💻As a Sales Development Representative Intern in Spain at (COMPANY NAME), you will
* Generate as many opportunities as possible for the Sales team by identifying, contacting, qualifying then convincing SMEs likely to sign for our "Business" and "Enterprise" plans
* Prospect in a smart way and book qualified meetings between our Account Executives and the decision-makers
* Collaborate with our Account Executives and provide them with valuable information that will help them to close deals
* Follow up on marketing-generated leads and conduct research to evaluate if they are interested in (COMPANY NAME)
* Conduct telephone surveys in order to better understand our prospects, and to build and enrich our database.
* Participate in events (such as 4YFN, South Summit, etc.) to proactively approach new clients
🤔 What you can expect
* Taking part in the development of one of the top European scale-up;
* Hyper-growth & International environment;
* Learning and improving your ways of working every day.
* Hands-on & collaborative culture
🤝 About your future Manager
Your head of will be Pol, our Senior Lead Sales Spain.
* His path? With an academic background in journalism and communication, Pol decided early on that he was not made for the traditional media companies and wanted to make a jump on the tech start-up scene. He worked for several hyper-growth scale-ups and unicorns as Fever, Trip4real (acquired by Airbnb) or Too Good To Go, and also helped companies like Damm or elBulliFoundation (from Ferran AdriÓ, considered to be one of the best chefs in the world) go through digital transformation processes.
* What he can bring to the team? Hardworking and a team worker, he loves to entertain ideas and make them happen, always building things that matter and are driven by purpose, talented people, speed and personal development. Enthusiastic about new technologies and their applications in daily life, Pol expects from his team full transparency, ownership and an inner sense of what "quality work" means.
* Experience: You have done a first internship before (ideally in a sales department in a start-up/SaaS industry)
* Resilience: You are combative and you love challenges
* Communication skills: You are able to listen and communicate with external and internal partners; you are also able to write email sequences in order to chase your prospects
* Curious mindset: You are curious, open-minded, adaptable, a fast learner and excited by a dynamic startup environment
* Languages: You speak both Spanish and English fluently
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
⚠️ Certain of our perks and benefits are only available to employees on permanent contracts
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A central fully-renovated building in Barcelona with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 23 days off
- Alan (Seguro) health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- Meal vouchers
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working (COMPANY NAME) could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at (COMPANY NAME) is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining (COMPANY NAME). We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: El Pais | (COMPANY NAME)'s Blog | FintechMagazine | TechCrunch
|Posted on:||23 Jun 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|