-About the Role:
Are you seeking a new opportunity in an entry-level sales position where you will be challenged, motivated and rewarded for your success? Do you want to join an international, award-winning organisation with ambitious global expansion plans? Are you interested in continuous development with industry-leading training and the opportunity to progress in your career?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then (COMPANY NAME) has the role you've been searching for!
(COMPANY NAME) is an international business specialising in niche technology recruitment. Since our inception in 2006, we have developed from strength to strength, and our recent private equity investment from TPG Growth has allowed the last 2 years to be our most successful yet. We have ambitious plans for the future to continue our global development and as a result, we are excited to announce the opening of our brand new office based in Barcelona! As part of this new office opening, we are currently seeking our inaugural group of French-speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join the office from day 1.
When you join our business in an entry-level Trainee Recruitment Consultant position, you will be part of our industry-leading induction training course to teach you everything you need to know about how to succeed in the role. From there you will work towards your first promotion target to start developing your career and progressing within the business. Along the way you will be rewarded for all your achievements with an unrivalled uncapped commission scheme, as well as some of the best incentives the recruitment industry has to offer including company-wide social events, gourmet Lunch Clubs and international incentive holidays.
What the role of a French-speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant entails:
* Candidate sourcing using a range of different resources including social and professional networking services
* Business development for new clients and account management for existing client relationships
* Selling and negotiation on multiple levels throughout the recruitment process
* Full process management including both candidate and client contact
What we require from a French-speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Full written and spoken fluency in French
* Bachelor's degree (any subject)
* Previous experience in a relevant role (preferred)
* Drive, resilience, perseverance and determination
What we offer French-speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
* Competitive starting base salary
* Uncapped commission structure
* Clear career progression plan
* Industry-leading continuous training
* Lunch Club at local gourmet restaurants
* Monthly office-wide happy hour event
* Team-building social activities
* International incentive holiday trips
* Late start and early finish rewards
To find out more visit our Careers website at cxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxm or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org