We are currently looking for a Dutch Native intern for our Marketing and Business department in Barcelona's office.
Your marketing missions are :
* Community management.
* Helping on creating content for all social media platforms, checking the impact of our posts and reporting results on a weekly basis.
* Reviewing the product in our categories and on the landing pages of our website, together with the sales team.
* Performing product checks before the launch of special operations and campaigns.
* Reporting results for small campaigns and operations (using tools s.a, Google analytics, Tableau and Excel).
* Copywriting for newsletters, SEA campaigns, content for the websites and press operations.
* Using your creativity in writing, image designs in order to reach the attention of our target group.
Your business missions are :
* Helping in the management of the sales of more or less 200 hotels.
* Responsibility for the availability of the hotels (IMPORTANT), the main objective is to always have the product available.
* Checking the competitiveness of our rates (compared to other companies in the market).
* Updating the new offers and improve the content/images of the existing offers.
* Rule a small portfolio of hotels for which you will be responsible.
* Flexibility and adaptability as you will work in two departments at the same time.
* Students in Marketing and Business.
* Native language: Dutch. Good level of English.
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
* Curious, autonomous and e-commerce oriented.
What we offer you:
* 5- 6 months internship
* Starting date: October 2020
* Full and progressive training
* Full time from Monday to Friday, 9h to 18h (1-hour lunch break)
* Remote work
* Paid internship: 500EUR/net per month
* Free coffee and tea
* The office is based in the centre of Barcelona, Spain
* Young and multicultural environment.<div id="content_4k47bcg8j
|Posted on:||03 Oct 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|
|Job duration:||6 months|