We are looking for a Dutch Native intern for Benelux Account Team in our Barcelona office.
Your missions are:
* You will assist the area manager who is responsible for the sales of more or less 200 hotels in his/her region
* You will be responsible for the availabilities of the hotel, the main objective is to always have product available.
* You will check the competitiveness of the rates compared with the competitors.
* You will help the area manager with putting new deals online and improve the content/pictures of existing deals
* You will work together with the Marketing Department to do quality checks on the website
* You will get a small portfolio of hotels you will be responsible for. This means you will be in daily contact with them to get the best deals, check availability, follow-up on the sales of the hotels,…
* Students of tourism, business, marketing, sales…
* Excellent communication skills.
* Team worker.
* An open mind and competitive spirit.
* Languages: Dutch and French.
What we offer:
* Starting date: January 2020
* 5- 6 months internship
* Full and progressive training
* Full time from Monday to Friday, 9h to 18h I hour lunch
* 500EUR/net per month
* Free coffee and tea
* The office is based in the center of Barcelona, Spain
* Young and multicultural environment.<div id="content_4k47bcg8j