General Overview of Position
The intern’s role is varied but includes: administrative support, a basic sales & marketing role, logistical support with our school parties, including food serving, and the covering of English classes as required.
Spark Secretary: Job Purpose
- To assist the Director of Studies and the General Manager with any administration and logistics linked to the running of the language courses.
- To act as a Sparkville responsible on assigned days, carrying out evening checks and dealing with situations that come up.
- To be the main logistics support for the Spark chaperone whenever there is a School Group.
- To attend the reception, the phone line and chat room on the web to attend, answer queries, promote sales and deal with issues.
- To carry out an assigned project in agreement with the Director of Studies.
- To teach any assigned TEFL (English) or ELE (Spanish) classes.
- Handle payments for both departments, add details to our database and communicate issues or changes to the DPE.
- Updating and creating information packs, including: excursions, welcome packs for students, information packs for agents etc.
- Admin tasks related to contracts, staff payments and cover teachers.
This position is most suitable for a person who is interested in developing many different personal and professional skills, somebody who isn’t afraid of dedicating time and energy to students in order to help them with whatever issue they have and make them feel appreciative of our services, somebody who would like to further develop their Spanish language skills and who has a genuine passion to develop professionally and become part of a dedicated and passionate team. The candidate should also have an interest in language learning and ideally speak good English and Spanish and want to work in an international environment. They must be someone who takes pride in their work and has a real ambition to be good, and then great, at what they do. Also to fit into our ethics, they should be someone who can be passionate about their work and gets a genuine buzz from triumphing in their tasks. We are looking for people to take the company forward rather than maintain it where it is so, definitely the person must be someone who isn’t afraid of hard work
In short, the ideal candidate for us is someone young and full of energy, with untapped potential and is looking for a job that tests them but also one they can be passionate about.
|Posted on:||19 Dec 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job starts:||01 Jan 2023|
|Job duration:||6 months|