Study Abroad Apartments is a fast growing company offering student accommodation across Europe and USA. SAA's team is split across our two office (New York and Barcelona) and we're looking for someone to join the growing team in Barcelona.
This is the perfect position for an ambitious individual in their 20s to gain experience in a fast-paced international startup. The role we are filling is fundamental to the workings of the company as a whole so we are looking for a natural communicator and team-player!
Main tasks include:
- Maintaining relationships with a variety of European (and American) partners
- Regularly communicating with all assigned partners to ensure all are providing us with up to date information so the listings displayed on our site are true and accurate
- Helping with day to day tasks in our Barcelona office
- Spanish language proficiency a must!
- Proficiency in additional European languages e.g Italian, French a plus
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid office and administrative skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Capable of working independently
- Previous admin experience preferred
- Experience in business development a plus
- Experience in the apartment rentals industry or working with a booking platform a plus