Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Team: GB Presales
GB (General Business) Presales play a critical role in (COMPANY NAME)'s growth strategy for the next 20 years. GB Presales are often deemed as the best-in-class (COMPANY NAME) masters of engaging customers remotely. Remote engagement is the only way to connect with the large volumes of exciting customers who are growing their business to be the leaders of tomorrow. GB Presales are seen as cutting edge innovators by both our customers and colleagues. The GB Presales work closely with Commercial Sales in the Mid-Market to understand client requirements and help define sales strategy.
As the Presales Operation Intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Presales Managers:
* Collect, Qualify, Dispatch and Follow-up support requests
* Use Business Intelligence Solution and Build operational reporting on Excel
* Use a CRM to control presales allocation on opportunities
* Schedule prepare internal business meetings
* this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities might be subject to change.
Our Expectations from You
Support Presales Organization and its manager in monitoring and steering the business operations
* Proficiency in software for Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
* A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
* Time Management and Commitment to respect dead-lines
In a nutshell, we want to be wowed by your creativity, organization, and passion for steering business operation!
The approximate dates of this internship are December 2019 through May 2020. The location is (COMPANY NAME)'s Barcelona Office. Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
* Proven experience woking as a Finance Controller Assistant
* Pursuing Bachelor's Degree of Business Management, Finance
* must be enrolled in university, internship agreement needed
* Proficient in English
* Proficient in French or Spanish is a plus
What will you get from this experience?
* Work in a multicultural environment
* Fast track experience in Sales and Presales Operations
* Interact with first line and second line managers
* Memorable employee experience in beautiful facilities in front of the sea
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, ERP, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Operations, Technology, Entry Level