Japanese native Internship in Barcelona for Ecommerce Startup
We are looking for JAPANESE native speaking candidates with good communication skills.
Good English required and any additional language skills are a plus. The interns will join our International team in our HQ offices from Barcelona.
Start date April, May 2019.
What we offer
• Being part of a well-positioned, fast growing and established start-up
• Actively take part in further growth in Asia
• Participate in an active and important position in the expansion of the company in these new markets
• Young and international environment
• Convenient location in the centre of Barcelona (Gracia)
• Paid internship
The Intern must be native in one of these languages (Japanese, Chinese, Korean) and will support the Business Development Management, working with the teams of Marketing, Business Development, PR and Product Development learning several aspects of our business.
You will be working hands on with an international and multicultural team, handling directly tasks and contacts, and learning how our international business is developed, and the specific items that are involved to grow in different markets.
The Story Tailors S.L. produces 12 personalized children’s books that are sold worldwide, with exclusive titles and leading worldwide licenses: http://www.mymagicstory.com
Interest in Internet startups and online business activities, online marketing and social media optimization is of great value.
The intern will be actively involved in:
- Business Development: liaison with the current and new business channels and partners in your market
- PR Support with Bloggers, Press, video
- Marketing and Advertising
Minimum stay 4 months, best 6 to 12 months.
Internship with monthly Compensation.
Interest in start-up and entrepreneurship will be helpful.
- Empathy: to deal with clients request and business partners
- Motivation and responsibility
- Languages: Chinese OR Korean OR Japanese native speaker
- Copywriting skills
- International business interest