German native speaking - Internship in Barcelona for Internet Children Biz
We are looking for a German language native speaking candidates with good communication skills.
Good English required and any additional language skills are a plus. The interns will join our International team in our HQ offices from Barcelona.
Start date in August 2019.
What we offer
• Great opportunities to never stop learning
• Being part of a well-positioned and established start-up
• Actively take part in further growth and internationalisation
• Young and international environment
• Convenient location in the centre of Barcelona (Gracia)
The Intern will support the country Management, you will work with the teams of Marketing, Business Development, Customer Service, PR and Product Development learning several aspects of our business.
You will be working hands on with an international and multicultural team, handling directly tasks and contacts, and learning how our international business is developed, and the specific items that are involved to grow in different markets.
The Story Tailors S.L. produces 10 personalized children’s books that are sold worldwide. http://www.mymagicstory.com
Interest in Internet and online business activities, online marketing and social media optimization is of great value.
The intern will be actively involved in:
- Business Development: liaison with the current and new business channels and partners in your market
- PR Support with Bloggers, Press, video
- Customer Support
- Social Media Management
- Marketing and Advertising assistance and plan creation
- Web analysis and optimization.
Stay 5 / 6 months
Interest in start-up and entrepreneurship will be helpful.
- Empathy: to deal with clients request and business partners
- Motivation and responsibility
- Languages: German native, English B2 or higher
- Copywriting skills
- Social media regular user
- International business interest