INTERNSHIP International Business Development BENELUX
To strengthen our team and international presence, we are looking for an intern, starting as soon as possible and focusing on our International Business Development.
Your challenge will be:
- to finalize the business plan for a new market entry during 2020
- to help the product and communications team with the full adaptation of the front and back ends of the site, the products, the B2B and B2C communication, etc.
- to prepare all administration, financial and legal topics and ensure that we will be GDPR compliant when launching the site
- to prepare the go-to-market strategy together with the sales and marketing team
- to help us contacting prospects and customers during the last phase of your internship. You will receive the chance to put the theory into practice.
We will offer you:
- Monthly help for continue studying €
- some budget to relocate if needed
- flexibility in terms of office location
- access to all facilities if you are based in Barcelona(Some snacks and gym)
- to participate in some team events
To tackle this challenge, you need:
- full dedication to the project for 5 to 10 months
- to be extremely conscious
- to study Hotel management
- to be independent as you will own the project
- to have very good communication skills
- speak perfect Dutch, good English and ideally some German or French
- to be geographically flexible as you will be working out of Barcelona, Düsseldorf and maybe out of Maastricht at some stages of the project
- to be readily partying the first outcomes with the entire team