Your contribution to something big
* Support development projects and tasks within the area of refrigeration engineering, e.g. simulation and testing.
* Prepare and participate in workshops and events connected to development projects.
* Creation of technical documentation through reports or presentations
What distinguishes you
* Studying on Bachelor or Master level, within Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
* Knowledge in thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and refrigeration.
* Able to write engineering grade technical documentation.
* Proficiency with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
* Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions.
* Results oriented and pro-active attitude.
* Good communication skills.
* Problem solving mindset.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Attention to detail.
Your future job location offers you
* An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
* The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
* Talented and helpful colleagues
* Fixed salary
* Fitness facilities and sport activities
|Posted on:||02 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|