The internship is for a six months period
Responsibilities / Key activities:
* Set up and optimise our computer based preventive maintenance system
* Conduct risk assessments
* Perform and assist in break down and root cause analyses
* Further develop our machine and process systems
* Create training material and documentation
* Participate and lead continuous improvement projects to improve performance and reliability
For this role as Intern Maintenance & Automation, we're looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
* A curious and inquisitive mindset, always keen to learn new things with a strong team ethic.
* Engineering majors (mechanical, electrical, automation)
* Knowledge of TPM or lean manufacturing principles.
* Abilities in MS Office and possess strong analytic and statistic skills and have the ability to work independently.
We believe it´s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee and we´re driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. We are Gevalia, the biggest coffee roastery in the Nordics, employing 65 associates and producing 10 million cups of amazing coffee every day. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting each other. You, and your achievements, will get noticed here. If you´re amazing, we need you, and we´d love you to join us.
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||one month|