Your contribution to something big
* Support with tasks to increase the maturity of quality management system for heat pumps.
* Drive and improve the problem solving process, e.g. with 8D or problem solving sheets.
* Execute product audits including cross-functional follow-up of open tasks to maintain and increase quality of series production and development projects.
* Analyze data and prepare presentations as well as reports for management.
* Support in projects to increase health and security standards.
What distinguishes you
* You study Engineering, Engineering and Management or similar, preferably as Master's student.
* Analytical skills and ability to quickly understand and work with new topics.
* Ability to work independently and together across departments.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point.
* Excellent communication skills in English. Swedish and/or German as advantage.
* You are available for a 6 months full-time internship starting September/October 2021.
Your future job location offers you
* The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
* Talented and helpful colleagues
* Fixed salary
* Fitness facilities and sport activities
|Posted on:||27 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Swedish, German|