Electrode Yield Engineering Intern
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
* Improve product yields using state-of-the-art automated yield analysis tools with high performance data analytics.
* Identify yield opportunities by analyzing high volume yield data at various test points in a semiconductor device manufacturing flow step by step.
* Use advanced data mining techniques to determine yield improvement opportunities and resolve causes of yield losses.
* Optimize test programs and limits through in-depth statistical analysis techniques.
* Identify and apply methods to accelerate yield learning for new processes & new product introductions
* Provide regular reports on assigned projects and goals.
* Write and optimize wafer inspection recipes to detect yield and reliability limiting defects
* Troubleshoot and problem solve production poor yield or scrap issues
* Provide feedback and support of Production and Engineering team experiments
* Work as a team with fellow employees to improve manufacturing efficiency and product quality
* Write equipment process specifications and inspection defect reports
* Minimum duration of six months months
Skills & Requirements
* Full fluency in English and Swedish
* Preferably on your last year of your university degree
Specific S kills
* Knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
* Good organizational approach
* Knowledge in command of basic computer word processing systems is a plus
Personal Success Factors
* Solution oriented mindset
* Good communication skills
* Highly organized and result driven
* Detail oriented
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is ASAp
Work with great people
"We move at a fast pace and decisions are made in a deliberate, thoughtful, and bold manner."
R&D Electrode Manager
"At (COMPANY NAME) there is no right or wrong. Everyone brings something to the table."
Director Raw Materials
"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of starting up a new industry segment."
"I love being a part of such a bold effort to tackle the energy problem."
Great Place to Work
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
About the company
(COMPANY NAME) makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy - efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We're constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great - they will one day make oil history.
(COMPANY NAME) is growing fast. We're staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, (COMPANY NAME) Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory (COMPANY NAME) Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We're prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we're dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun
|Posted on:||11 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Agriculture / Forestry / Environment|
|Job duration:||6 months|