As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at (COMPANY NAME) you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our exciting opportunity:
Are you looking for the fast-paced, innovative environment of a start-up backed by the resources and capabilities of a global technology leader like (COMPANY NAME)? We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Digital Transformation Office. This is a highly visible role, as this is an executive level priority writing the next chapter for (COMPANY NAME). Here we are a truly global & diverse team accelerating business transformations focused on superior customer experience and outstanding operational execution.
Be a part of a cross-functional team working and deploying new digital capabilities that will help to transform (COMPANY NAME). The job's focus is to bring to bear the main components of digital capabilities: data, technology and agile ways-of-working. The job purpose is to help the company to build a better customer experience through more efficient operations.
This role is at the center of the group's digital transformation initiatives with the directive to transform our organization. You will champion agile methodologies to implement digital solutions across the group and realize significant business impact. This role will give you a deep understanding of (COMPANY NAME)'s business by collaborating with a complementary team of role players along the entire customer flow, enabling wide-ranging career opportunities.
* join an agile squad, working in a diverse team to tackle pain points both in technology and business. Ultimately, play a critical role as the glue between all project functions to efficiently drive transformation.
* identify internal data issues and needs
* develop recommendations based on the analyzes in collaboration with the team drive the implementation
* support the Organizational Change team with adoption
* be developing concrete user stories based on identified user perspective and execute them together with the Project and Development team.
* manage adoption activities of new digital tools across (COMPANY NAME)
* monitor the impact of digital transformation initiatives
* build trusting relationships
* ensure all business and design requirements are met
* facilitate working sessions and workshops
* a curious challenger - asking "why" and other insightful questions
* an Experimenter, preferring progress over perfection
* good listener - to capture information, thoroughly analyze it and turn into impact
* an excellent communicator, comfortable at presenting in front of groups and to executives
* self-managed; courageous decision maker
* a high performer with a can-do attitude
* a problem solver, who thrives working in uncertain environments
* great teammate and big fan of collaborative problem solving
* energized when working with people from a diverse set of backgrounds
* effective at leading workshops, discussion, and other events
* a change agent
* a task juggler
To be successful in this role, you must have:
* capacity to work well with ambiguity
* entrepreneurial spirit
* excellent communications skills; clear, concise and confident when presenting to senior leadership
* ability to establish yourself as a trusted and indispensable adviser
* project management abilities, and excellent time management
* ability to work collaboratively and effectively in an international team with people at all levels of the organization
* ability to adapt your approach and communication style to fit uncertain situations
* confidence to raise issues, inspire change and continuous improvement
* the sense and ability to help guide others to deal with ambiguity, friction and uncertainty
* excellent academic track record from globally recognized business or engineering schools. Minimum B.Sc., but more advanced degrees (M.Sc. or MBA) is an advantage.
* professional experience e.g. trainee, management consultant or business analyst; IT strategy experience is a merit
What we offer you:
As these projects are some of the most important company initiatives currently running at (COMPANY NAME) your project will gain executive attention! You will collaborate in cross-functional teams using agile working methodology. Join a truly global team, targeting diverse audiences across the organization.
In addition to playing a critical role in writing our company's next chapter, the digital transformation office provides you with rotating opportunities across multiple programs. We also provide a digital transformation educational pathway.
Curious to know more about the life at (COMPANY NAME)? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxxx/xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxxs
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application to this job ad in English as soon as possible. Please note that for GDPR reasons we are not accepting applications that are sent via emails. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the recruiter, Hema Powar, email@example.com. Location for this role is Stockholm, Sweden.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At (COMPANY NAME), we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or (COMPANY NAME)'s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ