(COMPANY NAME) has an exciting internship offer for a technical writer intern to produce and coordinate the production of technical documentation to ensure process and product compliance within the NV Labs organization in Västerås.
Key Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
The tasks involve helping with the following:
* Work closely with the process owners and contributors (e.g. machine operators) to understand and document the various steps and procedures as required.
* Support other document creators in the writing process.
* Review documentation to ensure consistent and idiomatic language use across the organization.
* Coordinate the necessary approvals.
* Coordinate the proper document control within the PLM system, as well as ensuring the latest copies are available to operators in the appropriate SharePoint folder.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time internship, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
Work with great people
"We move at a fast pace and decisions are made in a deliberate, thoughtful, and bold manner."
R&D Electrode Manager
"At (COMPANY NAME) there is no right or wrong. Everyone brings something to the table."
Director Raw Materials
"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of starting up a new industry segment."
"I love being a part of such a bold effort to tackle the energy problem."
Skills & Requirements
* Full fluency in English and Swedish
* Preferrably on your last year of your university degree
* Knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
* Good organizational approach
* Knowledge in command of basic computer word processing systems is a plus
Personal Success Factors
* Solution oriented mindset
* Good communication skills
* Highly organized and result driven
* Detail oriented
Great Place to Work
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
About the company
(COMPANY NAME) makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy - efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We're constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great - they will one day make oil history.
(COMPANY NAME) is growing fast. We're staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, (COMPANY NAME) Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our two gigafactories: (COMPANY NAME) Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and (COMPANY NAME) Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We're prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we're dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun
|Posted on:||27 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Agriculture / Forestry / Environment|