System administration of the Jenkins infrastructure
* Monitor master and slaves (Windows and Linux)
* Ensure updates and fix non-working system updates
* Grant access to developers on request
* Update Jenkins plugins
* Investigate intermittent failures, categorize (environment or project specific)
* Check failed builds
* Check system logs, address to project on need
* Ensure backups
We believe that you bring some hands-on experience from e.g. the open source community, internships, or school projects. You have worked with Jenkins and feel at home in Linux and Windows environments. A genuine interest in administration of computer systems is a plus.
We expect you to be service minded and structured. Digging into problems is something you find satisfying and that drives you forward.
Start: Dec 2020 / according to prior agreement
Duration: 2 months - 37.5 h/week (extension possible)
Requirement for this working student position is enrollment at the University. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.