Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Legal
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As a Legal Intern, you will gain significant experience working with the Nordics legal team and the global legal team of a multinational technology company. Your primary role includes, but is not limited to, reviewing and advising on (COMPANY NAME) and customer's non-disclosure agreements, legal documentation; assisting lawyers with Data Protection agreements and (COMPANY NAME)'s standard terms and conditions and being a point of contact for internal corporate queries and questions for the in-house legal team.
* Review, amend, negotiate and finalise (COMPANY NAME)'s and Customer's non-standard Non-Disclosure Agreement;
* Administrative support to (COMPANY NAME)'s in-house legal team;
* Assist in automation processes and working with (COMPANY NAME)'s Contract Management Systems (CMS) and Template Management System (TMS);
* Respond to legal requests from account executives, business development and internal corporate matters
* Review, analyse and compare Data protection agreements and (COMPANY NAME) standard terms and conditions
* Additional tasks and projects with the Global legal team
* Pursuing an LLB or LLM Law Degree at a Swedish University
* Fluency in English
* Knowledge of Swedish or another Nordic language is an advantage
* Time management and organisation skills
* Work well individually and in a team
* Take accountability for tasks and work well under time pressure
* Self-discipline and detail-oriented
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Business Development, Administrative Assistant, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Sales, Administrative
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|