Are you our next management consultant and ideator? Passionate to answer and bring to life "what's next?",
In the fourth industrial revolution where businesses need to rethink everything they know. The pace of change is new in today's world. To survive disruption, businesses need to invent and reinvent. It is about finding new sources of value creation.
(COMPANY NAME) Invent is the response to a critical need for businesses to answer the complex question of "what's next?" when it comes to organizations digital transformation strategy. Combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design, deep industry expertise and insights, with an inventive mindset, we work to help CxOs solve their most complex business and technology challenges. We provide our clients with the ability to operate at the speed of digital; to ideate and design, create and trial new digital solutions and business models of the future in order to orchestrate meaningful change across every facet, in an agile way that drive continuous growth.
(COMPANY NAME) Invent is the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the (COMPANY NAME) Group, with over 30 offices and 10 creative studios in 15 countries around the world. The global business line comprises an 8,000+ strong team. (COMPANY NAME) Invent also has two global brands; Fahrenheit 212, an innovation strategy consultancy and Idean, an experience design firm.
The (COMPANY NAME) Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. The (COMPANY NAME) Group is a multicultural company of +270,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group, working under the brands of (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Invent, Sogeti and Altran, reported revenues of EUR17 billion in 2019.
Do you want to jumpstart your career and get real hands-on experience of developing new digital solutions and business models of the future?
(COMPANY NAME) Invent is lookingfor ambitious summer interns to join our team in Sweden. As a summer intern you will work together with senior management consultants and advice global business leaders and clients in major digital transformation projects. The two-month long Summer Internship will take place from June to August with 4 weeks of unpaid leave in July.
What can you expect?
* Attractive opportunity to learn more about the management consultancy profession and develop some core consulting skills.
* A multidisciplinary expertise and work environment, collaborating with our market-leading clients and experienced consultants.
* The differentiators for (COMPANY NAME) Invent are our collaborative culture and people, our multi-disciplinary approach, our deep sector expertise and the wider end-to-end capabilities that our Group brings.
* A culture where we enable employees to invent their future. In addition, a truly welcoming and social work environment with fun events and activities.
Who are we looking for?
* Students pursuing a Master's degree with strong academic records and with 1-2 semesters away from graduation at the time of the internship. We welcome and encourage students to apply from a variety of educational programs, such as Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, Innovation.
* Outstanding analytical problem solvers with an inventive mindset and a drive for real innovation.
* Entrepreneurial spirits with an endless drive to create change and insatiable thirst for learning.
* A rallying cry for true collaboration and an ability to work independently.
* Fast thinkers, with capability to quickly interpret client business matters and what's next.
* Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
In addition, international and professional experiences as well as extracurricular activities are meriting.
Want to join us?
Please apply latest 30th November 2020 by sending your CV and application in English, University transcripts and high school grades. State clearly in your application your expected graduation date and to which office (Stockholm or Gothenburg) you are applying.
Please note that we will only evaluate complete applications submitted online and that we will evaluate all applications once the application deadline has passed.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Please read more about us at: https://wxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx/xx-xx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxt