Are you a final year Master's/Bachelor's graduate looking to gain professional experience in structured Document Control using PLM system Teamcenter with (COMPANY NAME)?
(COMPANY NAME) Systems AB is looking for an Intern to work with Document Control for Industrial program at Stockholm. The Intern will be reporting to PMO Manager and mentored by a Senior Document Controller to ensure that all documentations are created, distributed, reviewed, and approved in accordance with the procedures of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software Teamcenter. This internship provides a great opportunity to collaborate with Project core team - including Project managers, Technical Leads, Engineers in a challenging projects/program.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognize that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving (COMPANY NAME) towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team - and fail as a team. (COMPANY NAME) is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Internship for 6 months, fixed salary.
* Assist in Creating systems to manage documentation in Teamcenter
* Assist in Preparation, update and maintain the Document Plan/ Master document list
* Learn to administrate Teamcenter and actively assist all stakeholders in solving Teamcenter issues.
* Assist in Quality assurance for templates and guidelines.
* Help engineers in document upload, workflow set-up, and document revising, releasing, tracking in Teamcenter.
* Assist in document format control for requested documentations from internal and external stakeholders.
* Develop user manuals, procedures so that they are standardized
* Communicate and collaborate with project core team members.
Work with great people
"We move at a fast pace and decisions are made in a deliberate, thoughtful, and bold manner."
R&D Electrode Manager
"At (COMPANY NAME) there is no right or wrong. Everyone brings something to the table."
Director Raw Materials
"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of starting up a new industry segment."
"I love being a part of such a bold effort to tackle the energy problem."
Skills & Requirements
We believe that you have
* Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree.
* Microsoft office suite skills
* Fluent language skills in English (both written and oral) is a must. Other languages are an advantage
* Basic understanding of Document control management and its principles
Personal success factors
* Strong communication skills
* Very structured, goal oriented and self initiating person
* Great time management skills
* Good analytical skills and the ability to apply logical thinking
Great Place to Work
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
About the company
(COMPANY NAME) makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy - efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We're constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great - they will one day make oil history.
(COMPANY NAME) is growing fast. We're staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, (COMPANY NAME) Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory (COMPANY NAME) Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We're prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we're dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun
|Posted on:||15 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Agriculture / Forestry / Environment|
|Job duration:||6 months|