(COMPANY NAME) is a global company with workplaces all over the world. Our global culture is shaped by our core belief "Through sport, we have the power to change lives". (COMPANY NAME) Sverige AB is now looking for an intern to join us for a period of time. We always welcome a fresh perspective on our way of working and we offer a workplace where you can learn, question and contribute to our core belief.
Role and Purpose
During these internships, one intern will get an insight in our PR/ Newsroom Team and one in the Sports Marketing Team at (COMPANY NAME). You will be working with marketing, analytics, PR, communities, Social Media marketing and content creation. During the internship you will work close with the PR/Newsroom, and Sports Marketing team but also cross functions as Brand Communications, Omnichannel and Sales.
* Helping out on PR/marketing activities
* Be involved in photo shoots/content creation
* Monitor results and support with reports - for Brand, social media and PR
* Helping out with seeding products to athletes, ambassadors, media and influencers
* Placing orders to communities, media and athletes
* Support the PR showroom
* Preparing for meetings
* Support our community calendar
* PO creations
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* IT skills: Outlook, Word/Excel/PowerPoint
* Student in PR, communication, marketing, analytics and/or social media
* Passionate about sports and/or fashion
* Good communication skills, a pro-active mindset,
* Great at structure, administration and organizing projects
This is a full-time internship starting February/March and last for 4-6 months
In order to be considered for the internship you must be enrolled as a full-time student throughout the whole internship period and the internship should be included as a part of your education. This is not a paid internship.
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest January 20, through the link below. Your application must include a certificate that shows that the internship is a part of your education. We only accept applications through our website. Interviews will be held ongoingly.
If you have any question about the internship please contact Henrik Hallberg: email@example.com.
At (COMPANY NAME) we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete's mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture - the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
* CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at (COMPANY NAME) confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
* COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
* Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Intern Sports Marketing & Brands/PR
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
TEAM: Marketing & Communications
Contract Type: Intern
Date: Dec 16
|Posted on:||17 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|