The Absolut Company is part of the (COMPANY NAME) Group and consists of 500 talented employees from all over the world. The Absolut Company is responsible for the global production, Innovation, Strategic Marketing of Absolut Vodka, Malibu and Kahl˙a. At The Absolut Company, we offer you a position in our fun, high-performing team that loves what we do. You will be part of a global organization, working with iconic brands in a world-class learning environment.
We are a proud company with a genuine Passion for progression and company values; We are TAC - Together - Audacious - Committed.
Ready to Drink alcoholic beverages is the fastest growing segment in. Many players from the spirits, beer, and soft drinks industry are entering RTDs as it is proven to capture new occasions, hence drive incremental business, but importantly also acting as a recruitment tool for Spirits brands.
RTDs with its lower ABV levels are also well placed to meet the needs of consumers looking for products serving a growing day time consumption occasion. The growth is coming from the premium segment where TAC plays with its brand portfolio, and hence is well suited to capture a significant share of the market.
The internal demand for RTDs is building up fast, so the team needs to identify how to best serve the market needs with an entrepreneurial mindset while ensuring we are set up for global scale.
Ultimately, the purpose Is to recruit new consumers into our spirits brands with RTDs, and also generate Incremental revenue & profit by capturing occasions otherwise not served by our brands.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager Innovation & strategy Absolut will be responsible for:
* Portfolio strategy guidelines for markets
* Lead development of NPD portfolio
* Develop a consumer-centric pipeline of the future, and where possible aligned to the brand strategy
* Identify and lead new formats such as On-Tap solutions, new packing formats, etc.
* Develop impactful packaging design/artwork.
* Expand portfolio into new markets
* Ensure all initiatives are aligned with brand strategy and brand guideline
* Responsible for A&P budget for the brand
* Lead Intern/Junior Brand Manager
The role will be partnering closely with Absolut Strategy & Innovation Brand Teams to deliver the above. Also, working closely with Business Acceleration Team to capture new market opportunities is key. The role will also be collaborating with a broader cross-functional team also including the other Convenience team members, Brand Creative, Operations, Finance, Legal and Regulations, External Agencies and Lead Markets.
Academic (Qualifications) & Professional experience required
* University degree
* 8-10 years in marketing from the FMCG sector in an international organization
* New Product Development experience
* Relevant cross-functional teamwork
* This position requires occasional international travel.
* Strong project management skills, with a track record of successfully leading projects
* Experience in setting strategies for products or portfolios
* Experience from the US market is a plus
* Influencing & Partnering
* Financial Acumen
* Digital Acumen
* Business Intelligence
* Experience Activation
Leadership Attributes & Competencies
* Strategic Mindset
* Consumer Focus
* Drives Results
* Situational Adaptability
* Tech Savvy
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:2xxx-xx-xx-x8:00
Target End Date
|Posted on:||26 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|