(COMPANY NAME) has an exciting job offer for an internship in role of a Junior Buyer to join our passionate team in Västerås or Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. (COMPANY NAME) will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
As a Junior Buyer you will be take part in launching RFIs, RFQs, analyse supplier's commercial proposals, support in supplier selection process, support the Procure-to-Pay process, develop benchmarks, and follow up on KPIs. You will also, with the help of your manager and colleagues, participate in price, commercial and legal negotiations with the suppliers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Supporting sourcing activities for selected categories including contacting vendors, comparing and evaluating bids
* Supporting in building and maintaining business relationships with key suppliers, able to self-manage operational level tasks with suppliers, with a focus on cost, delivery and quality.
* Aiding with various purchasing procedures and administrative activities in connection with contractual documentation and deliverables
* Work on indirect or construction projects/tasks across the (COMPANY NAME) portfolio of projects but will also be required to interact and work with other functions (e.g. Finance, Project Management, Logistics etc.)
* Aid in benchmarks development by pooling data from various sources to enable swift sourcing
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a learn from the best in the industry and make real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with). Our organisation requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
Since (COMPANY NAME) is a rapid growth start up company you need to be excellence at organizing and structuring your work to make it tracible and transparent to review. There is not always a template to follow or a right way of doing things and you enjoy the challenge.
Work with great people
"We move at a fast pace and decisions are made in a deliberate, thoughtful, and bold manner."
R&D Electrode Manager
"At (COMPANY NAME) there is no right or wrong. Everyone brings something to the table."
Director Raw Materials
"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of starting up a new industry segment."
"I love being a part of such a bold effort to tackle the energy problem."
Skills & Requirements
Skills & Requirements
* Analytic and structured in a high paced environment
* Excellent Microsoft Office and especially Excel skills
* Excellent in English, written and spoken
* Education degree: Engineering, Law, Business, Finance or Supply Chain
* Former experience/interest within indirect or construction area is meriting but not a must
* Great communication skills in an international environment
Great Place to Work
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
About the company
(COMPANY NAME) makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy - efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We're constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great - they will one day make oil history.
(COMPANY NAME) is growing fast. We're staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, (COMPANY NAME) Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our two gigafactories: (COMPANY NAME) Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and (COMPANY NAME) Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We're prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we're dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun
|Posted on:||23 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Agriculture / Forestry / Environment|