At (COMPANY NAME), we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives, and we are fearless in both making decisions and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
At (COMPANY NAME) Diagnostics, we are committed to delivering the best diagnostic solutions to improve people's lives. We believe sustainable healthcare depends on diagnostics, and as the leader in the industry, we continue to craft healthcare delivery, optimize healthcare resources, and ultimately benefit society as a whole.
Diagnostics Global Capital Investment & Real Estate (DSC) is responsible for ensuring continuous improvement of facility efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability as well as the governance and execution of real estate transactions across Diagnostics sites and affiliates worldwide.
PD Personalized Healthcare (PDP) partners across (COMPANY NAME) to drive the transformation of data access, analytics and digital platforms for smarter, more efficient drug development. Business operations team supports data science therapeutic areas with administrative tasks.
In this position, you will
* Provide general administrative support to PDP administration team members, including organization and coordination of internal and external meetings or workshops, as well as presentations
* Update distribution lists, organizational charts, etc.
* Assume responsibility operational projects and internal team tasks
Who you are
You are an ambitious student who is currently enrolled or in a gap year between degrees in the field of communication, business administration, social science, media/journalism, economics, event management or similar studies .
Moreover, you are
* A person who works systematically and precisely and brings a high level of initiative as well as a dedicated attitude
* A proactive team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, having willingness to learn and develop
* Proficient in English (German is a plus)
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including
* Motivation Letter (including desired start date)
* Non-EU/non-EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.(COMPANY NAME).ch/faq
Tags: ROiQQ ROiFI ROiCC ROiMG ROiSW
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer.Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship
|Posted on:||07 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|