Growth orientated Investment Group seeks an Intern to support its Swiss subsidiaries and investments in FinTech and RegTech.
The founders have a proven track record in Public Company and Finance Industry and are seeking a smart-working, self-starting and motivated graduate.
The position provides an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual willing to assume a pro-active role in the heart of a small team.
The successful individual will take on a broad role, which will include developing an in-depth view of the target markets and ecosystems with particular focus on FinTech and RegTech as well as supporting the due diligence processes.
The role will report to the CFO of the Swiss holding company and will be based in ZŘrich. The internship is remunerated and is for a period of min. 6 months.
- Finance / Business Administration and/or IT degree
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech savvy and result oriented self-starter
- Prior relevant work experience desirable
- Fluency in English