MERCHANDISING SPECIALIST INTERNSHIP
GLOBAL TRAVEL RETAIL
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. (COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. (COMPANY NAME)'s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. (COMPANY NAME) and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about (COMPANY NAME) Inc., please visit wxx.xxxx.xxx.
ROLE AND DEPARTMENT
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a highly motivated Merchandising Specialist Intern to join (COMPANY NAME)'s Travel Retail Global Merchandising team. In this role you will work closely with the Travel Retail Teams and with the brands (Gucci, Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, etc.).
You will help to deliver Travel Retail fit for us toolboxes, you will collaborate on high profile merchandising projects and contribute to improve our retail excellence at point of sale. This temporary assignment offers a great opportunity to leverage your merchandising experience and design skills and evolve in a fast-pace travel retail environment from one of the largest Beauty portfolio in the world.
* Work with the merchandising teams in Geneva and Paris to deliver merchandising permanent and temporary toolboxes to support our luxury fragrances brands / innovations, maximize the shopping experience.
* Help to design new capex projects with the brand team.
* Support implementation of Media outposts.
* Strengthen perfection in store, provide fit for use planograms for our market and share them with the Travel Retail community.
* Support the Merchandising Team with various tasks.
* Design-based education.
* Visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
* English proficiency (oral and written)
* Experience in merchandising in a fast-paced environment.
|Posted on:||15 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|