Who We Are
Do you want to be in the room with the world's most important corporate and government leaders, regulators, and academic experts? Are you interested in helping to shape strategy and have a meaningful impact? Would you like to help drive the conversation and thinking that leads to tangible, real-world change for clients, industries, and societies?
Oliver Wyman is a global management consultancy with strong relationships in all corners of industry, government, and non-profit organizations. Clients bring us their greatest challenges. We assemble teams of experts to work on each part of these complex problems, and together we create breakthroughs that achieve amazing impact.
Visit an Oliver Wyman office anywhere in the world and you will feel it: the buzz of people doing work that matters, with a sense of purpose. Our company comprises a diverse mix of talented people from varied backgrounds and areas of expertise who marshal creative thinking and analytical rigor. Our inclusive, collaborative, non-hierarchical culture allows new thinking to surface quickly. The best idea wins, and everybody is encouraged to contribute. This makes Oliver Wyman both an ideal adviser for organizations and an ideal place for exceptional people to realize their potential.
Why Join Us?
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across cultures. You'll find interesting people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
Immediate impact, continuous challenge
* Internships at Oliver Wyman provide a true taste of life as a consultant and unique preparation for a full-time role.
* During your internship, you'll work on 1-2 challenging projects that have a significant impact on clients, industries, and societies.
* You'll be a full team member, with responsibility for a distinct piece of work that will help the team deliver breakthrough impact.
* You will be based in the Zurich office, but may have the opportunity to travel for project work.
* We'll ask you to challenge the norm and strive to build something new to shape our firm and the world around us.
Chart your course; we support the journey
* Throughout your internship, we will demonstrate our commitment to your growth and development, and to helping you chart your post-graduate course.
* You'll learn on the job via our apprenticeship model. Much of your focus will be on research and analysis, and you may also have opportunities to begin developing your communication, presentation, and client-management skills.
* We care about you succeeding and you'll be supported every step of the way. You will be mentored and coached by numerous colleagues, from partners and consultants to a dedicated "buddy," formal "mentor," and an "intern captain" overseeing the program.
We hire you to be you
* Our open, inclusive, and down-to-earth culture will enable you to bring your authentic self to work.
* There's no corporate mold to fit and hierarchy doesn't get in the way.
* Many of your colleagues will become life-long friends.
Who can apply?
Our intern program is open to students in their 3rd or 4th year of studies.
We look for people who display initiative, intuition, and creativity with a strong problem solving and analytical mindset. We do not require specific academic majors or industry experience and look for diversity of experience and skills. We value extracurricular activities and evidence of leading an interesting and impactful life outside of your studies.
Language skills: German and English (native/fluent)
How to apply?
Please click on apply to submit your CV, cover letter and transcript
If you would like to find out more information about Oliver Wyman, please visit wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs or alternatively, apply to attend one of our events, details of which can be found here wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxx.xxxl
Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunity employer and a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies. To learn more, please follow us on Facebook: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe, LinkedIn: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxx/ or Twitter: @OliverWyman
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers