Launch your career while you're still studying. Take the first step on your way to becoming a management consultant at one of the most impactful #consulting firms for the #digital age.
As an intern in (COMPANY NAME)'s Strategy & Consulting unit, you will discover the realms of business consulting and find out how to apply your talents and skills in the "real" world. Gain hands-on experience on how we help enterprises reinvent their business! You will be part of a highly engaged and diverse team that creates adaptive strategies for companies in times of constant change. By employing top-notch technologies, like AI, we shape new and innovative business models. Explore the topics, the industries, and the projects you can take on, start building your network, and lay the foundation for your professional success.
Duration: 3 - 6 months (you decide!)
What awaits you
* Help us with exciting consulting projects for our clients.
Did somebody say agile project management? Jump right in and support our team on current projects. You will keep track of who does what, have your colleagues' backs, and bring your own ideas to the table.
* Prepare meetings, workshops, and presentations.
You will set up (virtual) project meetings, organize workshops, and ensure the documentation is up to date. Once you have acquired more in-depth knowledge of the project's scope, you will start creating presentations that help our clients make better decisions. That's the impact interns have at (COMPANY NAME)!
* Network and keep in touch with the people involved.
Consulting is a people business - and communication is key. That's why you will be introduced to all decision-makers and other stakeholders from the very start to ensure you are constantly up to speed on all project matters. If there's a project-related question coming up, you have all the answers.
What we are looking forward to
* You are majoring in business, finance, economics, natural sciences, or engineering. Even a completely different course of study could be your entry point - psychology, for example!
* You follow the latest technology trends? People ask you when they want to know about current market developments? Sounds great!
* You are an open, communicative, and outgoing team player eager to learn.
* You express yourself clearly and confidently in English and in at least one of the Swiss national languages, i.e., German, French or Italian.
Your perks at (COMPANY NAME)
* Personal mentoring and on-the-job training
* Extensive learning and development opportunities
* Exciting employee events
* Limitless career opportunities
* A diverse and inclusive work culture
Life at (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) employs individuals driven to shape the world of tomorrow-trailblazers who want to make things happen now. With the decision to join the leading consulting firm in digitization, cloud, and security, our talents aim to push the boundaries of what can be achieved with technology.
Any questions? Please connect with firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +xx xx xxxxx x5.
We look forward to meeting you!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We are looking for people with their own life story and out-of-the-ordinary resume. Individual, not just like the rest. Different rather than conventional. Diversity is our strength and an essential element of (COMPANY NAME)'s corporate culture. We want an inclusive and open working environment in which everyone can be their natural selves. Everyone is welcome to apply to (COMPANY NAME), regardless of origin, creed, disability, age, nationality, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender or other legally protected reasons
|Posted on:||17 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|
|Languages:||English, German, French|