(COMPANY NAME), a fabless semiconductor company known for innovative I/O and SerDes links seeks a self-directed analog circuit intern with a passion for technology and circuit design, collaboration, and creative problem-solving.
Today we have two internship positions available for max 6 months, in our Advanced R&D Lab for MSc or PhD students in the following area :
* Analog circuit design: the students will help the Advanced R&D lab members design very high speed and very low power serial links. Knowledge of standard tools from Cadence or Synopsys is a must.
The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership on design of high-speed analog circuits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Support the Advanced R&D Team of the company with design of high-speed and high-performance circuits and architectures,
(2) Organize and maintain research findings in the company's document management system,
(3) Lend support to other areas of the business in need of analog design.
(1) Electrical Engineering major.
(2) Minimum Grade Point Average of 5.0,
(3) Familiar with Cadence,
(4) Strong verbal and written communication skills,
(5) Excellent analytical and verbal problem-solving skills,
(6) Ability to work well in teams, and:
(7) strong ethic and attention to detail.
(1) Gain hands-on experience in an industrial research lab,
(2) Shadowing knowledgeable professionals,
(3) Opportunity to see the inner workings of a startup,
(4) Compensation available.
(5) Access to very advanced process nodes
If you recognize yourself in the description above, and love to be part of a growing Company, are a good team player with an upbeat approach to life, we would love to hear from you
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|