Position at (COMPANY NAME)
As a passionate UX/UX designer, you will work as part of the engineering innovation team (Human Interface Technology Team). If you are passionate about software experience, innovation, and user interface design, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
You'll run explorations and experiments to develop new product experiences in the field of human-computer interaction and accessible technologies. You must be agile, hands-on, and be able to manage frequent moving targets working in an agile team environment.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at (COMPANY NAME). In this role you will:
* Work closely with business stakeholders and project team from software conceptualization to design completion
* Conduct user research, create user personas
* Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs
* Rapid prototyping for project and use case validation
* Collaborate with developers via storyboard, information architecture, and sitemap
* Optimize the existing user interface with an awareness of the design elements
* Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
* Experience in user-centered interface design for client-side(desktop/web) applications.
* Familiar with application design practice, rendering skills, and modern design principles.
* Fluency with common design software (e.g. Figma/Sketch, InVision, Illustrator).
* Artwork/Portfolio that demonstrates design approaches.
* Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
* Familiar with Agile methodology.
* Understanding of functional and non-functional requirements.
* Knowledge in web application development.
* Bachelor's in UX/UI/ Design/Arts or a related field.
(COMPANY NAME) is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about people and products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 5xx-xxx- xxx6 for assistance.
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|