The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has eight brands: L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au BrÚsil, LimeLife, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro and Grown Alchemist.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
You are part of the Talent & People Development Team. The team - 6 persons - is in charge of the launch and coordination of Human Resources Development and Learning.
You will be reporting to the Group Learning & Development Manager and will be supporting the central team and all the countries at Group L'Occitane for the main initiatives that will be led in the next future and in line with the International Program Roadmap.
Since as for today learning initiatives cannot be separated from digital it's important to have a background or a solid attitude towards technology, over instructional design and educational theories.
* Develop eLearning contents and online course modules based on collaboration with subject matter experts
* Work collaboratively with Project Manager & Instructional Designer in creating storyboards/scripts and production-ready content
* Conceptualize and design course outlines with content into relevant and effective eLearning experiences
* Create innovative multimedia supports
* Support the main stakeholders in the different countries in which Group L'Occitane is present.
* Be a proactive member of the international L&D Community
* Work closely with the team to support a learning culture towards the entire organization
Qualifications and Experience
* Student in Communication / Business School / Adult Education (Master or Bachelor degree with internship agreement)
* Instructional design fundamentals
* Experience with MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
* Excellent interpersonal, coordination, and team-building skills
* Creative and proactive
* Fluent English and French (oral and written)
* Strong Communication and presentation skills
* Experience with multimedia production (a plus)
* Experience using Microsoft Sharepoint (a plus)
* Experience with Camtasia, Articulate Storyline 2, Adobe Premiere,Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop (a plus)
* Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of L'OCCITANE Group
Starting Date : July 2023 for 6 months (full-time basis)
Location : Geneva
If your application is selected, you will be attending our online recruitment day
L'OCCITANE is an equal opportunities employer. This means that, when making decisions about our employees' careers with us, our main considerations are their ability to do their jobs and develop in their roles. One way we cultivate change is by creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and organizational culture. As part of this, we are committed to building an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment where everyone feels respected and valued. We recruit positive-minded people who share our core values - entrepreneurship, team spirit, leading by example and authenticity - and our commitment to sustainability.
L'OCCITANE Group's mission is to "empower entrepreneurs and communities to cultivate natural beauty and well-being and regenerate nature". L'OCCITANE is also committed to sustainability for business, people & the planet, as well as respect of human rights, ethics principles and labour protection. All employees at L'OCCITANE must therefore implement the company's mission and integrate the social, environmental, economic and legal effects of their actions in their day-to-day job. In practice, this means that any employee at L'OCCITANE shall contribute to growing sales, regenerating nature, caring for our consumers & partners and supporting our employees
|Posted on:||07 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|