Duration: 6 months internship
Desired start date: Qx xxx3
Are you looking to grow your career in the vibrant world of innovation in energy trading? Take your first steps into a fulfilling career and join our team as an intern!
You have a strong appetite for new technologies and digital tools? You have a background in communication and a first experience in project management? If yes, we would love to see your profile!
A tri-partite internship agreement is mandatory
TILT (TotalEnergies Innovation Lab for Trading) is looking to hire an intern to support TotalEnergies' ambitions and growth.
TotalEnergies has developed a strong expertise in electricity, natural gas, oil and biofuels trading. Our trading entities are based in Geneva, Paris, Houston and Singapore.
In a rapidly changing energy environment (technology & digital solutions, new energies, alternative mobility, collaborative economy, etc.), innovation is of major importance to ensure future market competitiveness. Implementing advanced technologies and making internal and external processes more reliable is key to our ambition to be a leading trader in the energy sector.
TotalEnergies installed its European trading hub across in Geneva, which now bring together very large teams around trading activities: TotalEnergies Trading & Shipping (T&S) and TotalEnergies Gas and Power (TGP)
We are committed to meet the energy needs of a growing population and we are committed to the energy transition. The volatility of the energy trading markets requires excellence in risk management and a culture of innovation. We are fully embracing the digital revolution.
Our people flourish in an environment that promotes expertise, entrepreneurship spirit, agility and a purpose-driven culture, generating boundless opportunities to learn, grow and achieve collaborative success.
Reinforcing the competencies of our people is a key pillar of our culture: we train our people to ensure their development and we pledge to encourage safety in all our actions.
We look for passion, ambition and open-mindedness. While we evolve in a demanding industry that requests to be always on the edge, we cultivate a friendly workplace where our people feel good, where team spirit and respect guide our daily routine, where the diversity of our people and their skills create a nourishing experience for all of us.
What you will do:
As a member of the Innovation Lab team, you will be working on a variety of tasks under the guidance of the Lab Manager and in collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders. The principal tasks comprise:
* Web Page Content Development and Maintenance:
* Research, collate and summarize state-of-art innovation approaches, concepts, methodologies and tools
* Develop status updates of ongoing innovation projects through interactions with the project teams
* Ensure up-to-date event schedules
* Interact with web designers to improve the web page functionality
* Network, Event Planning and Execution
* Assist in program development of short-courses and speakers (internal & external)
* Scout for and interact with new speakers for future collaboration and events, developing the local and regional innovation network.
* Engage with speakers and coaches for subject and content preparation.
* Innovation Project Support
* Assist in conducting project diagnostics and definition
* Workshop assistance and support
* Research technology solutions
* Innovation Lab logistics
* Assist with maintenance and organization of the lab and equipment
* Assist in ensuring smooth and high-quality execution of daily activities
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Oil / Gas|
|Job duration:||6 months|