class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="103">As part of (COMPANY NAME)'s Machine Learning and AI team, we transform every (COMPANY NAME) product and because we fully integrate hardware and software, we can collaborate to deliver amazing experiences while protecting the privacy of users and their data. Have you ever wanted to work on core natural language processing and applied machine learning with special focus on the languages of the world? Be a part of the Information Intelligence team and contribute to some of the most results-oriented problems in NLP and machine learning applied to various languages. Build groundbreaking natural language understanding technologies and deploy them on a global scale. Your work will advance and craft the future vision of our multi-lingual, multi-cultural Siri assistant, macOS/iOS SDKs, and Search applications used by millions across the world. We are offering amazing internship opportunities to work directly with our R&D team in Zurich, Switzerland!
* Academic / Proven experience in NLP and ML, or similar experience in developing language technologies for shipping products.
* Strong coding and software engineering skills in a mainstream programming language, such as Python, Go, C/C++.
* Familiarity with NLP/ML tools and packages like pyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.
* Practical experience building production quality applications related to natural language processing and machine learning.
* In-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms and ability to apply them in data driven natural language processing systems.
* Ability to quickly prototype ideas / solutions, perform critical analysis, and use creative approaches for solving complex problems.
* Ability to collaborate closely with multi-functional teams
* Clear oral and written communication
You will research and develop innovative ML strategies for challenging problems that will affect Siri in future (COMPANY NAME) products, for example, how Siri Music works on the (COMPANY NAME) Watch, or how Reminders work on the HomePod. Along with your colleagues, you'll look at the user interactions we want to achieve, propose algorithmic solutions, choose the right datasets and design the optimization metrics for your innovations. You'll bring these innovations to life by working alongside your software development partners to take them all the way to production. You are self-motivated, excellent problem solver, a go-getter. You are quick to form relationships and work well with change and ambiguity. You have strong programming skills with tried experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering advanced algorithmic solutions. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a masters degree in Computer Science or a related field.
* (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) is a drug-free workplace
|Posted on:||18 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|