Express your part of excellence. Develop the richness of your skills within a company that is a leader in the watch industry, which relies on the quality of its employees to tirelessly perpetuate that of its watches.
Our « Matériaux » department is looking for a student to complete the following tasks :
* Design an experimental protocol to understand and to quantify passive dissolution in a specific environment
* Carry out electrochemical tests on metallic alloys and their main alloying elements as a function of the chemical properties present in the environment
* Characterize the surfaces of tested materials
* Quantify the kinetics of metallic dissolution
* Write a detailed report of the work that has been carried out
Technical and soft skills needed
* Master's student in Materials Science or Chemistry
* Knowledge in metallic materials (surface preparation, characterization, corrosion) and knowledge of electrochemical techniques would be a plus.
* Team spirit
* Curious, independent and rigorous
* Analytical thinker and ability to synthesize
We would be glad to welcome you in February (or September) 2021 for a 4 to 6-month internship.
Please note that the working environment will be in French and English. French classes could be offered.
Benefitting from state-of-the-art equipment in a motivating environment that promotes teamwork, we offer you a stimulating environment, excellent working conditions and first-rate social benefits.
Are you excited about the idea of joining a renowned manufacturer, which is aware of the importance of supporting and training its employees by professionals in the trade? If so, then please join us.
|Posted on:||12 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|