Express your part of excellence. Develop the richness of your skills within a company that is a leader in the watch industry, which relies on the quality of its employees to tirelessly perpetuate that of its watches.
Our « Equipments » department is looking for a student to complete the following tasks :
* Make a state-of-the art study of all existing sensor fusion technologies
* Develop a system by using design tools : printed circuit board layout, human machine interface, display, mechanical parts and software
* Choose the adequate sensors, define the communication protocol and optimize energy consumption
* Prepare technical files before ordering the different system parts
* Calibrate and validate the system upon reception
Technical and soft skills needed
* Master's student in Micro-Engineering or Electrical Engineering
* Excellent knowledge of electronics, programming and measurement systems
* Talented in communicating results and writing reports
* Creative, independent and sociable
* Analytical thinker and ability to synthesize
We would be glad to welcome you in February (or September) 2021 for a 6 to 12-month internship/Master's thesis.
Please note that the working environment will be in French and English. French classes could be offered.
Benefitting from state-of-the-art equipment in a motivating environment that promotes teamwork, we offer you a stimulating environment, excellent working conditions and first-rate social benefits.
Are you excited about the idea of joining a renowned manufacturer, which is aware of the importance of supporting and training its employees by professionals in the trade? If so, then please join us.
|Posted on:||12 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|