At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let's shape the future of wealth management together.
The Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM) Private Banking supports one or more Relationship Manager(s) (RM)/ Team Head(s) (TH) in daily operations, administration, client care and relationship management. The ARM interacts with internal as well as external stakeholders, provides clients with relevant information and supports the RM in implementing customized solutions. Furthermore, the ARM acts as role model in bringing the best service quality to the RMs/TH in a fast, professional and friendly manner, always living the (COMPANY NAME) values (Care, Passion and Excellence) and thus helping the team to manage and grow its current client base. He/she channels client feedback to the relevant individuals/departments within the Bank to foster continuous improvement and fast adaptation of processes. This position is the backbone of Client Relationship Management.
* Assist Relationship Managers in the day-to-day work servicing clients and handling administrative issues
* Support the relationship managers in all KYC-related matters
* Prepare client meetings (documents required for the meeting) and manage client instructions in the absence of the relationship managers
* Attend incoming calls and ensure that always a prompt action is taken
* Handle the account openings for new clients as well as account changes to existing clients
* Ensure efficient and prompt handling of orders, trades, transactions, payments etc.
* Monitor the maturity list for deposits, loans, trades; take action were instruction is standard, seek instructions (from RM or client) if necessary and required
* Maintain and update records of client instructions, client details and preferences
* Provide clients and Relationship Manager with information and data in verbal and/or written form as needed/requested
* Plan and assist the relationship managers in their travel arrangements (chase up missing documents, prepare documents)
* Liaise with other RM-Teams, IC-Sales, Treasury & Trading, Operations & IT
* Ensure always adherence to compliance, legal guidelines, internal rules, regulations & policies etc.
* Experience as a self-driven Assistant to a Relationship Manager
* Bank apprenticeship or equivalent education (Banking background)
* Able to work independently, well organized, swift and accurate even when under pressure
* Service oriented, discreet and responsible
* Friendly, open personality, well-presented and professional appearance
* Fluent oral and written language skills in English and German , Swedish language is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site.
Is this not quite what you are looking for? Set up a job alert by creating a candidate account here
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Languages:||English, German, Swedish|