Lindt & Sprüngli Group HQ, Kilchberg ZH, Switzerland; ideal starting date: March 1st, 2022
Lindt & Sprüngli has been enchanting the world with chocolate for over 175 years. The traditional Swiss company with its roots in Zurich is a global leader in the premium chocolate sector. Today, Lindt & Sprüngli produces quality chocolates at its 11 factories in Europe and the USA. Its products are sold by 28 subsidiaries and regional offices, in around 500 of its own shops as well as via a network of more than 100 independent distributors around the globe and with more than 13,500 employees.
WHO IS OUR TARGET GROUP?
This program is designed for people who meet the following profile:
* Students, minimum final year of bachelor's program or master students, and seek an internship as part of their studies
* Strong interest in Finance & Controlling within the chocolate or FMCG industry
* Effective and open communication skills
* Excellent analytical, logical and conceptual capabilities
* Ability to translate numbers into business insights
* IT skills: MS Office; ideally intermediate MS Excel user
* English (spoken and written) is a must; any additional language is an asset
* Affinity for chocolate (preferred but not essential)Important: this program is only open to students with Swiss nationality, or EU citizens living in Switzerland with a valid permit (L or B) and permission to work (Aufenthaltsbewilligung mit Erwerbstätigkeit)
WHAT WE OFFER?
4 to 6 months internship at Lindt & Sprüngli International, as part of the Corporate Controlling team. You will gain an understanding of how to become a valuable finance business partner focusing on:
* Marketing, Sales & Operations Controlling
* Monthly Reporting
* Budgeting & Forecasting
You will have end to end ownership of at least 1 project, including presentation of results to senior management. Furthermore, we offer day to day coaching by our knowledgeable controllers and access to a broad group of experts in marketing, sales and operations.
Overall, you will have a challenging experience to complement your studies in a dynamic and international environment. Also, you might occasionally find your favorite Lindor truffle or Excellence tablet on your desk!
If you are intrigued and you want to know more, we look forward receiving your application. Please provide us with your CV and a video of 1 min explaining why you would be the ideal candidate for this role.
Please make sure you respect the size of the video file (max. 50MB) and upload it under the section "Other documents
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|