BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT SWITZERLAND IS LOOKING FOR A KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT INTERN
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
FUNCTION: Key Account Management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Switzerland - Lausanne
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are seeking for an intern to join our high caliber Customer Management department in Lausanne. The CM Team comprises our Key Account Managers (KAMs) and is BAT's primary interface towards all Swiss Retail Customers operating in every decisive sales channel (e.g., Kiosk, Convenience, Grocery, Petrol). In order to assist BAT's CM Team on critical day-to-day business topics, we are looking for a highly motivated, analytically strong team player who is eager to enhance his / her knowledge about the FMCG related Swiss Retail landscape, negotiations, commercial decision making and overall business acumen.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
* Analyzing BAT's and competitors' performance to generate key insights
* Assist with report creation, including analysis and creating presentable and easy-to-understand tables in Excel
* Driving the development, implementation, and follow-up of B2B programs
* Preparing presentations for internal and key account business meetings
* Driving various strategic projects (depending on skills and interests) to bring "business opportunities to life" in order to positively influence BAT's volume, market share and profitability
* Support projects and activities within the Customer Management department.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Bachelors or master's degree, preferably business, economics, or natural sciences
* Fluent in English and German, French is a plus
* Drives and owns results, seeking challenges.
* Very strong analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Attention to details and great team player
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Creativity, innovation, and initiative
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Posted on:||07 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Languages:||English, German, French|