This is a unique opportunity to apply skills learned in academia in the broad field of corporate real estate.
(COMPANY NAME) Diagnostics Global Capital Investment & Real Estate (DTR) is responsible for providing an efficient, effective and sustainable working environment for 35,000 employees of (COMPANY NAME) Diagnostics globally. This is done in various ways, from identifying and securing the right real estate solutions, workplace strategy to understand local functional requirements, designing office layouts, constructing manufacturing facilities, controlling and approval of capital expenditure across the division in 106 countries around the world. In the context of the "post-covid workplace", there has never been a more exciting time to shape the future of the working environment at (COMPANY NAME).
Our multi-disciplinary team offers the perfect environment for a motivated intern to apply and develop existing skills and learn many new ones in a dynamic work setting.
The Student Intern Real Estate supports Global Expert Real Estate in implementing governance compliant, best practice processes globally, managing Real Estate transactions and delivering consistent high-quality performance within the Real Estate organization. Real estate projects include new lease acquisitions, disposals, renewals, sale or purchase across the Diagnostics division.
We are looking for a motivated, engaged and mature self-starter, keen to grow beyond the core responsibilities outlined below.
The analytical core responsibilities in this internship will be:
* Critical date and project initiation tracking
* Real estate portfolio management (critical date management, internal approval preparation and submission, liaison with local Project Managers and 3rd party vendors as required)
* Financial Governance Programme Management support (internal approvals)
* Improved analysis of existing data (lease portfolio data, KPIs, savings/value add etc.) - statistical analysis and reporting
* Data management (e.g. occupied owned & leased asset database: data updates, document & data collection from local internal contacts, data audit, data cleansing, automated suspicious data identification)
* Systems administration (e.g. real estate project management, lease administration)
* Review and quality control DSC approval requests prior to approval submission
* IFRS16 data validation and reporting coordination
* Global Facilities Council program management & coordination
The creative core responsibilities in this internship will be:
* Optimization of existing workflows and tools - process design and automation
* Design and implement improved data management protocols - process design and data management
* Internal reporting & comms (KPIs, activity reports, intranet update, internal news articles, internal Google+ updates)
* Transaction management of real estate projects & stakeholder management
Who you are:
* You are a Bachelor or Master student or you have recently graduated university
* You have a passion for Real Estate
* You are a student in the fields of Finance, Business, Real Estate, Management, IT or related fields
* Effective and clear communication skills
* Proficiency in English
If you want to use this internship towards the practical part of a degree (i.e. Master's or Diploma thesis), please include this information in the application.
The preferred start date of the internship is January 2022 or upon availability for 12 months. Please clearly indicate your earliest availability on your motivation letter. Applications must include a current CV and a motivation letter.
Due to regulations non-EU/non-EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.(COMPANY NAME).ch/faq
Tags: ROiQQ ROiCO ROiFI ROiBIs ROiDaSc ROiDIG ROiCS
Job Level:Entry Level
|Posted on:||23 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|