(COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest family-owned and managed Private Banking and Asset Management Group. For more than 100 years it has been fully owned and managed by the Princely House of Liechtenstein, which is also one of our biggest clients.
With around 600 employees, (COMPANY NAME) Bank Switzerland has established itself as a renowned Swiss private bank and is an excellent address for both wealthy private clients and employees - this was also confirmed last year by the independent institute "Great Place To Work", which awarded (COMPANY NAME) Bank Switzerland the title of one of the best employers in Switzerland.
From 1 September 2022, we are looking for a graduate trainee based in Zurich.
In 18 months, you build up knowledge for your target function, get to know other business units through internships and expand your horizon with a two-week seminar in Singapore. In alignment with our sustainable corporate philosophy, you will have the chance to commit for a social project. Take these diverse opportunities, build with us your own network, and create the basis for a long-term career at (COMPANY NAME).
In your future role as Client Relationship Officer in the Business Area Europe & Israel, we focus on the following tasks:
* Supporting and deputizing Relationship Managers by handling assigned clients, to a large extent independently
* Expanding an existing customer book, as well as participating in client acquisition
* Being responsible for legal/regulatory aspects related to client accounts
* Handling transactional tasks such as orders, trades, payments, monitoring maturities as well as managing KYC matters
* Dealing with certain client enquiries and organizing meetings
* Deputizing Assistant Relationship Managers during absences
* A very good master's degree in business economics preferably specialized in banking (degree within the last 12 months)
* Excellent command of English and German, further foreign languages are advantageous
* Great integrity and high affinity for advising and serving high net worth individuals
* Strong customer orientation and communication skills
* Analytical and organizational talent
* Ability to work in a team and willingness to go beyond the usual level of commitment
* Identification with (COMPANY NAME) and its values
* Interest in a long-term commitment to (COMPANY NAME)
* Banking or financial experience is an advantage
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
(COMPANY NAME) Bank (Schweiz) AG
Human ResourcesStevan Lobo
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|