At (COMPANY NAME), we deliver medical solutions and develop innovations for the future in order to transform patients' lives.
We believe that good business means a better world and we commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all.
As an Intern within our team in Basel, you will gain insight into the work of Technical Regulatory Affairs professionals who are responsible for providing the regulatory input and leadership for quality-related aspects of pharmaceuticals. The activities span the whole lifecycle of the product, from clinical trials all the way to the maintenance of products at the end of their lifecycle.
During the internship you will:
* Support Technical Regulatory Managers in their daily tasks and gradually assume responsibility for agreed individual projects
* Get hands on experience by working on various quality-related regulatory activities across the whole development value chain from clinical trial applications through to license applications and maintenance
* Learn and experience the operational aspects of regulatory, including document and data management and project management
* The projects you will work on are real and you will be generating genuine added value
Benefits for you:
We will provide you with an excellent learning experience in a multifaceted global organization:
* Gain meaningful professional experience in the field of Technical Regulatory Affairs.
* Develop an understanding of the regulatory requirements for bringing medicines to patients.
* Gain cross-functional insight into a global research organization and learn how to work in a global company, to network and to collaborate with partner groups.
* Be given learning and training opportunities to improve your personal development.
* Be a member of our Interns' Network and experience the culture of Basel in the heart of Europe.
Who You Are
To seek this challenging opportunity, you are enrolled in a Master's or Ph.D. program or currently in a gap year between your studies in life sciences or pharmaceutical sciences and nearing the end of your studies. Your qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Passionate about the field of Technical Regulator
* Ability to drive activities, work under pressure and to tight timelines
* Good coordination and communication skills
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Outstanding motivation and ability to learn
* Having a good English language skills
Applications need to include a CV and your answer to these 3 questions:
* Why do you want to do an internship in Technical Regulatory Affairs?
* What relevant skills and experience will you bring to this position?
* What challenges do you see in the field of Technical Regulatory Affairs
The preferred start date of the internship is the beginning of September 2022 for 12 months. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date on your motivation letter.
All applications always need to include a CV and motivation letter.
Please note that NON-EU/EFTA nationals have to be constantly enrolled at university during the internship and need to upload with their application a confirmation letter from their university stating that the internship is mandatory for their studies (this does not apply for NON-EU/EFTA nationals that have a B-Permit with working allowance, C-Permit or S-Permit for Switzerland).
What do we stand for? (COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.(COMPANY NAME).ch/faq.
Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Basel is the headquarters of the (COMPANY NAME) Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 10,700 employees from over 100 countries come together at our Basel/Kaiseraugst site, which is one of (COMPANY NAME)`s largest sites. Read more.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees also benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Posted on:||24 May 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|