Hi, we're (COMPANY NAME). We're not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees' experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we've surpassed $100M in ARR, and we've recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we're just getting started.
The responsibilities of the Receptionist Intern would be to manage and support the life cycle of (COMPANY NAME) HQ office, be the welcoming and hospitable face that every employee and visitor sees when arriving at (COMPANY NAME) and make sure that as a company's first point of contact, everyone feels at home from the very first step at (COMPANY NAME).
If you are passionate about greeting people, creating the best first impression and make everyone feel welcome ; if you are adaptable, would love to be in charge of creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, you have amazing soft skills and would like to do all this in a young, fresh and dynamic company, this is your opportunity :
* Welcome and direct visitors, suppliers, and clients
* Answer, screen, and transfer phone calls
* Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
* Manage the security badge access system, as well as our current Covid booking system for desks
* Make sure the security/health & safety procedures are followed at all times
* Manage conference room bookings and scheduling
* Manage the parking subscriptions and parking tickets
* Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/parcels/deliveries
* Manage the onboarding of new employees
* Manage the employees' return of assets
* Participate in global projects with other Workplace Team members
* Make sure that the reception and welcome area are always clean, tidy, and well equipped
* Be an Ambassador of the (COMPANY NAME) culture.
* (Schedule: 07:30-12:00 & 13:00-17:00)
* Customer service and Hospitality attitude
* Friendly, adaptable and enjoys contact with people
* Great capacity of organization
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Proactiveness, resourceful and problem solving
* Multitasking and time management skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Fluent level of French and English language
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are (COMPANY NAME). We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|