For our Human Resource Department based in Kemptthal we are looking for a HR Communications Intern for 6-12 Months. You will support in building HR communication plans.
General HR communications:
* Support coordination and implementation of global HR conference calls, video interviews and filming
* Collect newsworthy stories and content from regional/local HR for sharing on HR channels
* Handle translations of documents with the agency and internal reviewer
* Copy writing/proof reading regular HR communications (e.g. articles, announcements, newsletters, blog posts)
* Write and prepare written communications to support HR in company-wide communications and activities
Design and branding:
* Design materials to support the communication and promotion of tactical plan projects (brochures, flyers, posters)
* Support in adapting communication materials in consideration of the brand
* Help develop visuals, creation of small texts or presentations
* In the process or have completed your studies in Marketing, communications, human resource management or any other related field
* You are looking for an internship to use your knowledge and gain professional experience in HR Communications
* Knowledge of design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Premier Pro, Email campaign tool
* Good knowledge of social collaboration tools (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
* Interest in social media and communications
* Fluent in English (German & French an asset)
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world