Express your part of excellence. Develop the richness of your skills within a company that is a leader in the watch industry, which relies on the quality of its employees to tirelessly perpetuate that of its watches.
Our « Matériaux » department is looking for a student to complete the following tasks :
* Develop and perform mechanical tests in order to measure ceramics properties
* Analyze and interpret fracture surfaces and results of mechanical tests as well as by statistical methods
* Write a detailed technical report and present the results
Technical and soft skills needed
* Master's student in Materials, Mechanics or Microtechnology
* Theoretical knowledge in Mechanics and Materials Science required
* Experience in mechanical tests preferred
* Autonomous and rigorous
* Curious and willing to learn
* Analytical thinker and ability to synthesize
We would be glad to welcome you in February (or September) 2021 for a 4 to 6-month internship.
Please note that the working environment will be in French and English. French classes could be offered.
Benefitting from state-of-the-art equipment in a motivating environment that promotes teamwork, we offer you a stimulating environment, excellent working conditions and first-rate social benefits.
Are you excited about the idea of joining a renowned manufacturer, which is aware of the importance of supporting and training its employees by professionals in the trade? If so, then please join us.
|Posted on:||12 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|